Miss the year, get it together by the moon.
Today, January 20th is the first new moon of the year and it’s a SuperNew moon. Evidently, that’s even better than a regular ole new moon.
- Read a classic work of literature. Jane Austin’s Emma was already on my list to re-visit in June. Gwyneth Paltrow and Toni Collette in the 1996 version
- Instead of writing poetry, I’m going to read a few more a little more often. If I do write poetry, it’ll probably be Pie-ku.
- I’m jumping around, I admit, but the chart doesn’t have cooking or eating, and I intend to do both – another Pie in the Sky pie and I’m looking forward to join the South Shore Locavores to make pies again for the Food Pantry
- Attend, choose, listen – yep, on the list
- Ponder soups
- Explore flatbreads on a griddle
- Learn five sentences in different language….if that language were Italian …..
- I feel like I’m forgetting to mention something really obvious – I guess that’s what the Next New Moon is for.