Busy week behind and busy week ahead…
- Monday was President’s Day and no snow to shovel. Susan McLellan Plaisted made George Washington’s Mush Cakes on Bites of Food History
- Tuesday Colonial Foodways had 2 programs at Plimoth Plantation – Take and Bake Apple Tarts in the morning; Curds to Curd Fritters (with some ashcakes) in the afternoon Apple Tart recipe here and the curd fritters here on the Pilgrim Seasonings blog
- Wednesday was a blur….but
- Thursday, meeting of the South Shore Locovores on Home Cooking – more on that later
- on Friday, I was one of many talking to Anne Bramley about pies, and Columbus was 1492, not 1592, which is what I said, but I didn’t mean…. Eat Feed podcast Pie: A Large Slice of Everything in A Crust
- Saturday, Rhode Island Flower Show where we saw the Fabulous Beekman Boys and Roger Swain …
Next week – Spring Training begins…not the Red Sox, the Pilgrims.
I’ve got my fingers crossed that these links will work….